[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc2 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sun Jan 18 20:42:24 GMT 2015
OfflineIMAP v6.5.7-rc2 is out.
This release candidate should be minor for most users.
The best points are about SSL not falling back on other authentication methods
when failing, better RAM footprint and reduced I/O access.
Documentation had our attention, too.
There's some code cleanups and code refactoring, as usual.
Thanks to all contributors of this release. Some were asked to rework
very old patches and we had very good patch testers.
* Do not keep reloading pyhtonfile, make it stateful.
* HACKING: how to create tags.
* MANUAL: add minor sample on how to retrieve a password with a helper python file.
* Make OS-default CA certificate file to be requested explicitely.
* SSL: do not fallback on other authentication mode if it fails.
* Fix regression introduced while style patching.
* API documentation: properly auto-document main class, fixes.
* ui: Machine: remove offending param for a _printData() call.
* Drop caches after having processed folders.
* Fix unexpected garbage code.
* Properly re-raise exception to save original tracebacks.
* Refactoring: avoid redefining various Python keywords.
* Code: improvements of comments and more style consistency.
* Configuration file: better design and other small improvements.
* nametrans documentation: fix minor error.
* Unused import removal.
* Add a note about the incorrect rendering of the docstring with Sphinx.
* Errors handling: log the messages with level ERROR.
* MAINTAINERS: add mailing list maintainers.
* Fixed copyright statement.
* COPYING: fix unexpected characters.
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project