Sync -> Mails there. Sync -> mails gone

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Thu Jan 29 09:44:49 GMT 2015

On 28-01-2015 23:32:24, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 05:01:57PM +0100, Matthias Beyer wrote:
>
> Is there any copy/paste error in the nametrans rules?  It should be
> something like
>
>  nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^INBOX\.', '', foldername)

As far as I understand the documentation in the file, I have to
convert from remote to local and back again. So when translating from
remote to local I have to replace the "INBOX." part with
"localPREFIX." and the other way round when translating from local to
remote. And that's exactly what I'm doing here:

    [Repository LocalFoo]
    nametrans = lambda foldername = "INBOX." + re.sub('^localPREFIX\.', '', foldername)
    folderfilter = lambda foldername = foldername.startswith('localPREFIX.')

    [Repository RemoteFoo]
    nametrans = lambda foldername = "localPREFIX." + re.sub('^INBOX\.', '', foldername)

So I don't know what you are talking about!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Proudly sent with mutt.