Offlineimaprc default setting.

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Fri Mar 20 09:50:21 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 09:03:26PM -0400, Shiyao Ma wrote:

> I have multiple accounts and also multiple repos.

If you have a lot of accounts, you might want to consider having
dedicated configuration files, one per account.

> I'd like to know, if there is a section for me to set the default
> settings of account.  Similarly, if there is a counterpart for repo.

There is no default account. It is defined at the CLI with '-a'.

It's NOT possible to have multiple repository sections for an account
(even with different names). Tell us what would be the use case of
multiple repositories so we can help you setting up the thing right.