Offlineimaprc default setting.

Fri Mar 20 18:10:55 UTC 2015

Am 20. März 2015 15:56:11 MEZ, schrieb Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net>:
>On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:39:55AM -0400, Shiyao Ma wrote:
>
>> So other than setting it again and agin on each account, is there a
>> place for me to set the default value for "autorefresh" as a certain
>> value?

Hi,
you can easily achieve that by setting the default value in a [DEFAULT] section.
See
https://docs.python.org/2.7/library/configparser.html#safeconfigparser-objects for details.
We use the SafeConfigParser in python2 (and the equivalent in python 3 too, I think).

Sent from mobile phone. Please excuse brevity.