[offlineimap] Error APPEND -> BAD (invalid argument: unable to parse message) since 6.5.7rc2 (#172)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 23 09:38:58 UTC 2015

>From the logs. One current mail in the `SMS` folder is to blam. I don't know more because the logs saying the headers are modified was done on another sync.

* You might want to compare what is on remote and what is not.
* If nothing obvious, you could try to move last half mails in `SMS` out of the folder (or out of the Maildir) and re-sync to check if the issues is still there. Then you know what half has the offending mail. More iterations will let you know what's the offending mail.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/172#issuecomment-84913538