[offlineimap.github.io] 404 (#1)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 31 22:48:11 UTC 2015

Oh, good question! I didn't think about that.

* The style is derivated from a basic jekyll (or github?) style I don't know the licence. I'll try to find this out while I already tried to find this out without success.
* Documentation, well never had licence (outside those generated from the source code which is clearly GPLv2).
* Currently, the usual basic copyright is applied to the blog posts, too. You might put your own work on any licence you'd like, though.

It's kinda hard if simply not impossible to put the same licence everywhere since the website was built by aggregating hunks from different sources.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap.github.io/issues/1#issuecomment-88276386