Accessing the "--quick" information from pythonfile/folderfilter?

Tim Chase offlineimap at tim.thechases.com
Thu Mar 19 18:26:43 GMT 2015

Is there a way from code (either in pythonfile or a folderfilter) to
determine if the current run of offlineimap has been run with the
-q/--quick parameter?  On a quick run, I'd just like to refresh a
select couple folders, whereas on a full run, I'd like to refresh
everything.  Push come to shove, I could hack it with something like

  is_quick = any(s in ('-q', '--quick') for s in sys.argv)

but didn't know if there was a better, more "official" way of
determining this.

Thanks,

-tim

PS: Asked this on IRC but irc.freenode.net#offlineimap appears to be a
bit of a ghost-town.