<DKIM> Re:unexpected termination

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Thu Mar 26 17:33:44 GMT 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 09:48:15PM +0530, Naveen kumar wrote:

<...>

> > OfflineImapError: Server 'imap.gmail.com' closed connection, error on
> > SELECT '[Gmail]/Important'. Server said: command: EXAMINE => socket
> > error: - Too many read 0
> >
> > Last 1 debug messages logged for Copy message from
> > Remote2:[Gmail]/Important prior to exception:
> > thread: Register new thread 'Copy message from
> > Remote2:[Gmail]/Important' (account 'GMail2')

Sending out stack traces like that whithout explaining what settings are
used, what was tried, what worked, what failed, if a new run stops at
the exact same message number or if it looks random, etc sounds like
kidding.

If you'd like me (at least) to take time on this, I suggest you to take
the time to detail what you do provide MUCH more informations.

As I already said, "Too many times 0" means the socket does not transmit
anymore data, so closing is the correct thing to do.