[offlineimap] offlineimap confused after (suspend and) resume (#56)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 31 22:44:07 BST 2015

Hi Edward,
1. Yes, I've already suggested to handle the second Ctrl-c as hard exit.
2. On resume the timeout might require to wait until the local time is adjusted. Or wait until the timeout is hit. BTW, the broken socket should be better handled.
I'm planning a deep refactoring and such issues should be made easier to fix. You might be interested in following the coming changes.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/56#issuecomment-88259666