[offlineimap] UIBase.exc_queue size limitation mechanism required (#199)

hirthwork notifications at github.com
Thu May 14 13:07:45 BST 2015

Currently exc_queue is not limited, so long running instance of offlineimap can accumulate thousands of exception reports and most of them will concern same issue with unavailable item on server.
Besides of memory consumption this causes significant output size on shutdown, when all these exceptions are being printed to console.

My suggestion is to add optional config parameter which will allow to limit exc_queue capacity.
As for me, I won't bother myself reading more than ten tracebacks.

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/199