[offlineimap] MemoryError on RaspberryPi (#203)

Peter Frohberg notifications at github.com
Tue May 19 17:49:16 BST 2015

The error occurs always at the same folder when I start synchronizing from the beginning. This folder ('Gesendet' - sent) contains 120 mails. The errors occurs at message 96. Is there any additional output so I can look up the 'suspicious' mail?

It's still strange that I get no error on my laptop? Could it be an old IMAP-lib version on the raspberry?

Here is the config file:

```
[general]
accounts = xyz

[Account xyz]
localrepository = local-xyz
remoterepository = remote-xyz

[Repository local-xyz]
type = Maildir
localfolders = ~/data/mailbackup/xyz

[Repository remote-xyz]
type = IMAP
remotehost = myserver.com
remoteuser = username
remotepass = secret
ssl = yes
cert_fingerprint = aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf4efefe9597fbd57e09996c58
maxconnections = 2
```

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/203#issuecomment-103588409