Get ranked higher: offlineimap.org

Sonia Vlissides sonia.vlissides8302 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:07:28 BST 2015

  Hi offlineimap.org Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I thought you might like to know some of the *key points* which you need to
address on priority and this can be the reason of losing out your current
Google rank.

Well, you might consider this irrelevant but believe me this update is
going to shake up entire search result. I have a complete analysis report
ready with me for offlineimap.org along with the entire checklist.

Your website needs immediate improvement on major factors like:

Responsive design to prepare for recent *Mobilegeddon* update from Google.

Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases.

Fixing errors that prevents your website from being indexed properly by
search engine.

Unorganized social media accounts

Providing relevant content to create theme based back links and eliminate
the bad back links.

Active and regular updates and posts on social media portals to increase
the popularity and brand awareness.

We offer several services for your website such as Web designing, Web
development, Online Reputation Management, Social Media Optimization, SEO
activities among others. We have excelled along with our customers because
of some key propositions as delivering solution by competent Google
Analytics certified professionals and we don't bind our customers with any
set up fee or contract, i.e. *(NO CONTRACT or NO SET UP FEE)*.

This e-mail provides you with a glimpse of some of the services which we
offered from our company. If you have any queries about our services then
kindly contact us back for a *free website audit report*.

Should you be interested, get in touch with us on the mentioned email
address or contact number.

Best Regards,

Sonia Vlissides |DM Consultant

PH. No: +1 605-277-9747

Skype: digital.marketinghm

2:  If you are interested we will send more details on our "corporate
identity", "company profile", "why you should choose us?", "Price list",
"money back" etc. in our next mail.

P.S: - This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail account. Once
you reply us back, the next communication will be done from our corporate
email ID.