<DKIM> too many read 0 - large attachments

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Thu Nov 19 20:10:23 UTC 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 06:06:20AM -0700, Scot Junkin wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I tried tweaking the max retires and the timeout in the _reader function
> in the imaplib2 library.  This didnt produce any positive results, it
> just takes longer for offlineimap to get to the exception path.  It
> appears to be an issue in imaplib2.py.  Before I dig too deep in to the
> bits anyone have suggestions?

Thanks to dig into this. Be care with the error

  "ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list"

which actually hides the underlying real error.

I think you might be interested in this bug report:

https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/198

and possibly this pull request:

https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/pull/274

Regards,