Sync back local emails modification

Mario D'Amore kidpixo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:53:29 UTC 2015

Hi,
thanks for the pull request!

I merged and added support for gitter, a github-integrated chat linked to
one repository.

The room is https://gitter.im/kidpixo/pymimedetacher if you have something
to add to the discussion.

Cheers.

---
"The Answer to the Great Question …"
"Of Life, the Universe and Everything ..." said Deep Thought.
"Is ... " said Deep Thought, and paused.
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
[Douglas A., The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy]