[offlineimap] redownload Sent Mail folder from gmail offlineimap(6.5.7) (#261)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Sat Oct 17 13:22:56 BST 2015

If configurations are the same and it's about the same server I'd say it's a server issue.

It might be correct to re-download the mails of the sent folder if, at the server side or locally, mails are deleted and re-added again and again (hence, they get affected new UID and the old ones are removed).

Since it's about the "sent" folder it might be that the server tries to [retry to send some mails](http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5321#section-4.5.4) and reaffects UID each time.

You might want to check if the UID actually changed by tracking down the cache for this folder. If they change between sync, OfflineIMAP does the right thing and you have to contact the Gmail support.

May I ask how many working and failing accounts you have?

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/261#issuecomment-148913176