[offlineimap] Use mail 'date' as file prefix if using utime_from_header. (#265)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 28 14:31:04 GMT 2015

Why do you insert the fixed string '_0' in the filename format? This is an invariant and I can't find any benefit so we should get rid of it. OMHO, only a separator character makes sense.

Also, I don't like such changes since it might break user scripts or any softwares using the maildirs. IOW, it must be enabled with a configuration option. And because it's potentially breaking things to the end-user, it must be marked as experimental for now.

Please read http://offlineimap.org/doc/dco.html to get your patches merged. ,-)

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/pull/265#issuecomment-151862554