<DKIM> Re:Sync back local emails modification

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sat Oct 24 12:55:32 BST 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 07:07:47PM +0200, Mario D'Amore wrote:
>    Hi,
>    I'm really happy that actually someone answer!
>    I just put the script on github, you are free to contribute
>    :Â [1]https://github.com/kidpixo/pymimedetacher

Thanks for the effort and publishing the script. There is a contrib/
directory in the official repository for this kind of stuff.

Did you know that users of OfflineIMAP do publish their own scripts and
configuration tricks? The culprit is that few does it via the contrib/.
As a consequence, most of potentially interesting stuff is lost in the
wild.

If you agree, document your script so that anyone can understand what it
does by reading few lines in introduction. Put an author, a version
number, a date and maybe a contact line. Make a pull request.

Thanks!