My messages are not being delivered

Scott Haneda scott at newgeo.com
Sat Sep 19 05:26:53 BST 2015

I figure once I see a message has been put into the web based archive of
the mailing list, if I have not received a copy of the message I sent, and
my preferences in mailman are set to send me those copies, then something
is probably up.

If anyone else got a previous email from me, that the list sent you, would
you mind dropping me an offlist mail to let me know?

Who do I contact to get to the bottom of why I am not receiving mail?

I gather this is a pretty low traffic list, but that is fine, better in
some cases,  I just want to make sure my messages are making it.
Than you.
--
Scott