[offlineimap] Removal of "maxage" for imap-to-imap sync in 6.5.7 causes duplication of messages on sync (#242)

Nicolas Sebrecht notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 24 04:25:50 UTC 2015

OfflineIMAP doesn't uses mmap and Dovecot's mmap is about its own index file which is not a maildir thing. So, options about mmap and the index are out of OfflineIMAP.

I'm not sure why you want so aggressive fsync. `mail_fsync = optimized` looks good and what you want unless you use NFS.

I'm not a Dovecot expert nor a user of it. Thanks for all those docs. If someone is willing to write a documentation page about Dovecot, I'll help. :)

---
https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/242#issuecomment-142807767