<DKIM> folders with gmail

Jethro Tull heavytull at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:04:20 BST 2016

Depending on how offlineimap is processing the config file, it could do make
sense to have many nametrans instances per section. The documentation is not
saying enough about this. Anyway, what if I need several folders name from a
single imap account to be translated?

In my personal case the folders on the gmail imap are [Gmail]/{Sent mail, All
mails} and I want locally {sent,all} respectively. What are the suggestions for
the content of my config file?

Well... what about my first question?