[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v7.0.10 released

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu Dec 1 08:34:19 GMT 2016

Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> writes:

> We would appreciate users to join our team and test the code before releasing
> next stables. Without this new step in our release cycle, all the users are the
> testers. See https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/issues/412.

Just to add a note to OSX / homebrew users: when you install
offlineimap using the --HEAD option, the head of the git repo gets
installed - so testing is quite easy.

Nicolas: if you could announce a forthcoming new release, I would
definitely be willing to test it on OS X Sierra. But it should already
be reasonably stable as it is on a working machine.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug