Google Summer of Code 2016

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sat Feb 13 21:43:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 01:19:13PM +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I decided to submit imapfw to GSoC 2016. Here is the ideas page:
>
>   http://offlineimap.org/gsoc/
>
> Your ideas are welcome, too. Be quick though, the official deadline is
> 19th February.
>
> Because we might miss of enough audience to attract students, I'm
> currently working with people at Gentoo to find a way to work together.

The project earns this description at Gentoo:

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2016/Ideas#imapfw.2C_the_next_mail_framework

I'm now looking for a backup mentor. This is best to ensure student
won't be left alone or to provide relevant expertise. Learn more here:

http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsoc-mentoring/what-makes-a-good-mentor/

Thanks for involving yourself in this GSoC!