merging two imap accounts

nanooq at nanooq.org nanooq at nanooq.org
Tue Feb 16 16:47:08 GMT 2016

Hello to all,

how do I merge two different IMAP accounts of the same e-mail (as in: I
switched hosts and redirected my domain name)?

The difference is that IMAP-account (1) on hoster A stopped getting new
mails by the end of January and a new IMAP-Account (2) was opened on
hoster B on the first of February. They were both managing emails for
the same address, therefore I wonder, how to merge the old one into the
new one.
Without running into an UID validity problem. That's what I get, when
switching .offlineimaprc from one account to the other.

I am looking forward to your answer.

Thank you in advance,

nanooq