OfflineImapError: IMAP server ... does not have a message with UID '15541'
tomasn at posteo.net
Sun Jan 24 16:13:20 GMT 2016
Nicolas Sebrecht writes:
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 08:26:15PM +0100, Tomas Nordin wrote:
>> I am in contact with the IT people there. They are not aware of UID:s.
>> Do you have a suggestion on how I can guide them in helping me
>> trouble-shoot this.
>> I mean, is there a suggestion of a way they can query the Imap server so
>> as to see the UID being reported?
> Manual IMAP sessions are well described in the net. ,-)
So now I am hacking around with openssl s_client. Here is some output of
a001 OK LOGIN completed.
a002 select INBOX
* 1233 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* FLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft $MDNSent)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Draft $MDNSent)] Permanent flags
* OK [UNSEEN 1045] Is the first unseen message
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 14] UIDVALIDITY value
* OK [UIDNEXT 16124] The next unique identifier value
a002 OK [READ-WRITE] SELECT completed.
a003 fetch 9853:9928 (uid)
a003 NO The specified message set is invalid.
a004 fetch 1040:1050 (uid)
* 1040 FETCH (UID 15500)
* 1041 FETCH (UID 15507)
* 1042 FETCH (UID 15514)
* 1043 FETCH (UID 15516)
* 1044 FETCH (UID 15523)
* 1045 FETCH (UID 15541)
* 1046 FETCH (UID 15544)
* 1047 FETCH (UID 15545)
* 1048 FETCH (UID 15553)
* 1049 FETCH (UID 15561)
* 1050 FETCH (UID 15562)
a004 OK FETCH completed.
* BYE Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 IMAP4 server signing off.
a005 OK LOGOUT completed.
It seems to me the UID 15541 is reported. Does that prove something.
What should I do now?
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project