<DKIM> Emails might go to GMail's SPAM folder

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:43:02 GMT 2016

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Nicolas Sebrecht
<nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 03:18:38PM +0200, Ilias Tsitsimpis wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> It seems that Nicolas' emails end up into the SPAM folder for those of
>> us using GMail. Nicolas has made a blog post about that[1] and asked me
>> to forward it to the mailing list.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ilias
>>
>> [1] http://offlineimap.org/project/2016/01/25/gmail-users-my-mails-goes-to-spam.html
>
> Thank you very much Ilias!
>
> --
> Nicolas Sebrecht

> OfflineIMAP homepages:
> - https://github.com/OfflineIMAP
> - http://offlineimap.org
Nicolas, you probably already know this but the 'reason' I'm given
is:- It has a from address in laposte.net but has failed laposte.net's
required tests for authentication.

Unlikely to be very useful, but may as well put it out here. I'm
marking as 'not spam', I think if enough people do that you get
whitelisted (no idea how Google's filters works).