<DKIM> cannot delete folders - they get restored somehow

Sven Koesling mcsvenster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:16:53 UTC 2016

Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your help!

version 6.6.1,

relevant config:

[Account meimap]
localrepository = SKsMail
remoterepository = meOnExchange

autorefresh = 5
quick = 5

[Repository SKsMail]
type = Maildir
localfolders = /home/sk/.mail
sep = /

[Repository meOnExchange]
type = IMAP
remotehost = mail.host.org
ssl = yes
remoteusereval = get_username("meOnExchange")
remotepasseval = get_password("meOnExchange")
cert_fingerprint = ...
subscribedonly = yes
nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('Entw&APw-rfe', 'Entwürfe',
foldername)
createfolders = False

and finally offlineimap --info -a meimap

OfflineIMAP 6.6.1
  Licensed under the GNU GPL v2 or any later version (with an OpenSSL
exception)
Remote repository 'meOnExchange': type 'IMAP'
Host: mail.host.org Port: None SSL: True
Establishing connection to mail.host.org:993
Server welcome string: * OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service is ready.
Server capabilities: ('IMAP4', 'IMAP4REV1', 'AUTH=NTLM', 'AUTH=GSSAPI',
'AUTH=PLAIN', 'UIDPLUS', 'CHILDREN', 'IDLE', 'NAMESPACE', 'LITERAL+')

nametrans= lambda foldername: re.sub('Entw&APw-rfe', 'Entwürfe', foldername)

Folderlist:
 Archive
 Archive/Listen
 Archive/Listen/Primo-Liste
 Deleted Items
 Deleted Items/Archives/2015
 Deleted Items/DiD - Rosetta
 Deleted Items/INUIT
 Deleted Items/Trash
 Drafts
 Entw&APw-rfe -> Entwürfe
 INBOX
 Outbox
 Sent
 Sent Items
 Trash
 Wiederhergestellte Elemente
 zAdmin
 zLesBar

Local repository 'SKsMail': type 'Maildir'
Folderlist:
 Drafts
 zAdmin
 Outbox