[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v7.0.3 released

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sat Jul 30 00:57:54 BST 2016

OfflineIMAP v7.0.3 is out.

Downloads:
  http://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/archive/v7.0.3.tar.gz
  http://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/archive/v7.0.3.zip

Pip:
  wget "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/v7.0.3/requirements.txt" -O requirements.txt
  pip install -r ./requirements.txt --user git+https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap.git@v7.0.3

Here's a new bugfix release for the v7.0.x series. Only time we let us know if
it's a good release. However, I'm more confident.

Thanks for the reports and feedbacks!

# Authors

- Nicolas Sebrecht (11)

# Fixes

- Make systemd service kill offlineimap as expected. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- XOAUTH2: fix the \*\_eval configuration options. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- IMAP: don't take junk data for valid mail content. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- offlineimap.conf: allow non-spaces in the account list. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- Properly ignore folders with invalid characters (sep) in their name. [Nicolas Sebrecht]

# Changes

- Add the repository name when connecting. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- Github template: add system/distribution. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- XOAUTH2: use one "public" attribute everywhere for self.oauth2_request_url. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- Code style and minor code enhancements. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- Manual: add known issue about netrc. [Nicolas Sebrecht]