[BUG] offlineimap stopped picking up passwords from netrc

Łukasz Żarnowiecki dolohow at outlook.com
Mon Jun 27 17:10:05 BST 2016

08e17de7e289384514f67903e2f609c8c83d50a5

This commit introduces regression which causes Python 3 to be not able
to authenticate with password taken from netrc while Python 2 version
remains good.

You were to fast this time with introducing this change :)  We need to
more carefully test our changes on both versions.  I will try not to be
a bottleneck when it comes to testing for your patchsets in the near
future.

Cheers