Purchase Inquiry

HVCO GROUP TRADING COMPANY hailonggood7163 at techie.com
Sun Jun 12 20:17:47 BST 2016

My name is Mr. Hakan V. Cemil from HVCO GROUP TRADING COMPANY LLC
Turkey. We are sourcing to purchase available products from your
company. We got your contact from our suppliers. And also having gone
through your products site.

Prices FOB CNF of Istanbul. For Exporting and reselling purposes. Please
indicate also payment and delivery time.

Kindly advice. Anticipating for your reply.

Best Regards,

Purchasing Manager,
Hakan V. Cemil
Hvco Group Trading Company, LLC
Suleyman Tevfik Sokak No:5/6 34740 Suadiye Istanbul, Turkey.
Tel+901569297056 , +15714230509

***********************************************************************************************************************
Don't risk losing this opportunity to a competitor -- please respond in
a timely fashion, and reference (EMAIL SUBJECT) in your reply so that it
is not viewed as an unsolicited communication.

. . This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and
delete this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,or
contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of email transmission. If verification is required, please
request a hard-copy version.