GSoC application

Santiago Ferreira santiago.ferreira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:01:02 GMT 2016

Hello everybody, I'm Santiago from Tacuarembo,Uruguay.

I decided to start an application to the GSoC, I just installed offlineimap
on my Gentoo box , and saw that I get a message " !!! Unable to set SELinux
security labels" , so I need to check If I have a proper environment , also
I need to read the sample configuration, but In a quick view also read
about CA cert, and read about that offlineimap doesn't check ssl server
certificate, so to be more careful I gonna try to download the source of
imapfw

I saw that it's not present yet in the portage tree, so I have work to do
if I'm selected. :)

Thanks by now and hugs for everyone

Santiago