[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.7.0 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Thu Mar 10 16:18:21 GMT 2016
New stable OfflineIMAP release v6.7.0 is out!
pip install --user git+https://github.com/OfflineIMAPemail@example.com
With the work of Ilias, maintainer at Debian, OfflineIMAP is learning a new CLI
option to help fixing filenames for the users using nametrans and updating from
versions prior to v6.3.5. Distribution maintainers might want to backport this
feature for their packaged versions out after v6.3.5. Have a look at commit
c84d23b65670f to know more.
OfflineIMAP earns the slogan "Get the emails where you need them", authored by
Julien Danjou, the author of the book _The Hacker’s Guide To Python_, shared us
his screenshot of a running session of OfflineIMAP.
I recently created rooms for chat sessions at Gitter. It appears to be really
cool, supports seamless authentication with a github account, persistent logs,
desktop/mobile clients and many more usefull features. Join us at Gitter!
* https://gitter.im/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap [NEW]
* https://gitter.im/OfflineIMAP/imapfw [NEW]
Now, the OfflineIMAP community has 2 official websites:
* http://www.offlineimap.org (for offlineimap)
* http://imapfw.offlineimap.org (for imapfw) [NEW]
The Twitter account was resurrected, too. Feel free to join us:
Finally, the teams of the OfflineIMAP organization at Github were renewed to
facilitate the integration of new contributors and directly improve both the
documentation and the websites.
The imapfw repository at https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/imapfw has now more than
50 stargazers. This is very encouraging.
Thank you much everybody for your various contributions into OfflineIMAP!
- Ben Boeckel (1)
- Ebben Aries (1)
- Ilias Tsitsimpis (1)
- Introduce a code of conduct.
- Add github templates.
- Change hard coding of AF_UNSPEC to user-defined address-families per repository. [Ebben Aries]
- Add documentation for the ipv6 configuration option.
- Identify and fix messages with FMD5 inconsistencies. [Ilias Tsitsimpis]
- Curses, UIBase: remove references to __bigversion__. [Ben Boeckel]
- Sphinx doc: remove usage of __bigversion__.
- MANIFEST: exclude rfcs (used for Pypi packages).
- Changelog: fix typo.
- release.sh: move the authors section up.
- release.sh: add pypi instructions.
- MAINTAINERS: update.
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project