<DKIM> [GSoC]Getting Started and Contributing

Om Prakash omprakash070 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:55:57 GMT 2016

​​
Hello,

       While trying to run offlineimap to sync my Gmail, I am getting

Account sync Gmail:
>  *** Processing account Gmail
>  Establishing connection to imap.gmail.com:993
>  ERROR: While attempting to sync account 'Gmail'
>   [Errno 101] Network is unreachable
>  *** Finished account 'Gmail' in 0:42
>  Next refresh in 5.0 minutes

I checked my internet connection. It is working fine. I can access
web through firefox and install package using terminal. kindly point me
where I made mistake.

My ~/.offlineimaprc configuration looks like this -

[general]
accounts = Gmail
ui = ttyui
#maxsyncaccounts = 1
#socktimeout = 60

[Account Gmail]
localrepository = Local
remoterepository = Remote
status_backend = sqlite
#Refresh after every 5 minutes.
autorefresh = 5

[Repository Local]
type = Maildir
localfolders = ~/Mail/Gmail

[Repository Remote]
type = Gmail
remotehost = imap.gmail.com
remoteuser = <MYEMAIL>@gmail.com
remotepass = <MYPASSWORD>
remoteport = 993
ssl = yes
sslcacertfile = /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
maxconnections = 2

*Thanks and Regards,*

Om Prakash Kumar