MESSAGE FROM BARR CHRISTOPHER ADAMS

HARMONY CHAMBERS stoneyeh at jonglih.com.tw
Sat Nov 5 10:28:42 GMT 2016

Attention: Fund Beneficiary

Top of the day to you. How are you doing today? I trust that you and your entire family are in good condition.
 What is happening? I have been seriously looking forward to hear back from you, so that I can tell the bank Representative who is in charge of the transfer of your $5,000,000,00 but since then I have not heard back from you. I have been contacted to stand for you as your lawyer. So that your funds can be remitted into your personal account in the next 24 hours. But since then I have not heard back from you. What is happening?
I really need to know what the way forward. Because the bank have been updating me in regards of the transfer.
 I really have a lot of case file on my desk. If I did not hear back from you in the next 10 hours from now. I will close your file case, and it will be kept in abandon file. Since you have decide not to get back to me. I will advice you update me as soon as possible. Let me furnish you with the update that I just receive from the Bank Manager in regards the transfer of your fund.
 I really want to make sure that you start making use of your fund before the end of this week. I know that you have a lot of responsibility to take care of. I really want to make sure that I put a smile on your face. As soon as I hear back from you. I will send you my Credential as lawyer. Then I will also let you know the step to take so that your fund will be in your account.
 Your prompt response will be highly appreciated by me. Thank you for your understanding.

Email:   christopher_adams1 at hotmail.com

Barr Christopher Adams,(SAN)