Your Open Source Project on libi.io

no-reply at libi.io no-reply at libi.io
Sun Nov 27 13:53:03 GMT 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are the developers of libi.io website – collection of best open source libraries. Our website helps developers around the world to find useful open source projects and information about them.

According to our information you are the developer of offlineimap. We have published information we managed to find about it at http://libi.io/library/7475/offlineimap to help people find your project. Please, check if everything is alright or something should be added or updated. Libraries with more information entered, better screenshots added, etc. will attract more visitors and potential users in future.

Updates can be easily submitted by clicking "EDIT INFO" button without need of registration and will be reviewed by our team shortly.

You can also confirm your developer status to make your changes apply immediately without review by clicking "Confirm library developer status" button at the bottom right corner of the page (this will require authentication via your GitHub account).

If you don't wish to receive any emails from us please visit the following url:

Kind regards,
libi.io team
http://libi.io/