Good day

Wilson Dominique infobankofafricacash4u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:25:10 BST 2016

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Wilson Dominique. I am the bill and exchange manager, Am
writing from bank headquarter in Lome Togo, Indicate your interest to
receive the transfer of ($9.3 m) Nine million Three hundred thousand
united states dollars) which we are going to share to ourselves 40%
for you while 60% will be for me, after the successful transfer .

I know you will be very surprised after reading my mail, because we
have never met each other before ,but I want to let you know I
contacted you in this transaction so that we will work together to
achieve this goal with out much delay. The fund belongs to one of our
deceased customer who died with his entire family in Motor Accident
leaving nobody behind.

I want to present you as his next of kin to my bank so that the fund
will be transfer to your bank account. No risk involved in this
transaction. Contact me for more details if you are interested.

Regards
Mr. Wilson Dominique