Harvard-Incubated Consulting Marketplace and Training Platform

Experfy Marketplace experfy at datadiscourse.org
Tue Oct 4 18:35:09 BST 2016

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://datadiscourse.org/iem/display.php?M=505375&C=9022f64ff1ecba577edb60a9cc886b81&S=4&L=3&N=2

Dear Colleague,

Experfy is a Harvard-incubated consulting marketplace for analytics,
engineering and tech
projects.  From data science to programming, mobile apps and systems
engineering, we do it all. See
http://datadiscourse.org/iem/link.php?M=505375&N=4&L=2&F=T

25,000 tech and data experts have joined our community to find credible
work that pays between
$50 and $250 per hour.  TechCrunch calls us a "McKinsey in the Cloud" and
RapidMiner refers
to us as the "#1 Consulting Marketplace."  We hope you will sign-up to stay
informed and
possibly work on lucrative consulting projects that may interest you.

We also have a training and certification platform that provides a wide
range of cutting-edge
courses to advance your career.  The courses are taught by Harvard
professors and top
industry experts from companies like Cisco, Google and Amazon.  Upon
completion of your
training, you can begin building your portfolio by working in our
consulting marketplace or
attract the attention of world's top companies for a full-time employment
through our Recruit
platform. We have put together a powerful ecosystem to help you in all
stages of your career.

Best regards,
Experfy's Innovation Group

To stop receiving these