[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v7.0.9 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sat Oct 29 09:21:08 BST 2016
OfflineIMAP v7.0.9 is out.
wget "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/v7.0.9/requirements.txt" -O requirements.txt
pip install -r ./requirements.txt --user git+https://github.com/OfflineIMAPemail@example.com
Let's go for this small but still interesting release.
The Blinkenlights UI got fixed. Reliability for IMAP/IMAP setups is improved.
The sqlite backend now honors the fsync configuration option. This allows
commits to the database to be postponed. This might be usefull to disable the
default fsync for some use cases like cache migration from text to sqlite,
syncing after long away periods and more generally when a lot of new email
entries must be written to the cache.
Because of this change the old fsync option is marked EXPERIMENTAL. However,
setups using the plain text cache are not concerned. Bear in mind that disabling
fsync greatly decreases reliability when resuming from unexpected halts.
Small code cleanups, too.
- Nicolas Sebrecht (4)
- Giel van Schijndel (1)
- Ilias Tsitsimpis (1)
- SQLite: make postponing transaction committing possible.. [Giel van Schijndel]
- UIDMaps: ensure we don't update the map file in dry run mode. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- UIDMaps: prevent from leaving a truncated map file. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- Fix flickering in Blinkenlights UI. [Ilias Tsitsimpis]
- UIDMaps: reorder imports. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- folder: IMAP: remove unused import. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project