<DKIM> Error when uploading to Gmail: reader socket error: <type 'exceptions.IOError'> Too many read 0

Sean Hammond offlineimap-project at snhmnd.fastmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:41:07 UTC 2016

I'm actually not sure whether it's managing so sync any new emails on
each run or not. On each run I see a lot of apparently successful copy
messages like this:

Copy message -1 (1 of 124622)
me at gmail.com:local:Migrated.INBOX.Archive.me at googlemail^com.Archive ->
me at gmail.com:remote
Copy message -124449 (175 of 124622)
me at gmail.com:local:Migrated.INBOX.Archive.me at googlemail^com.Archive ->
me at gmail.com:remote

And then it freezes on 175. If I kill it and run it again, it'll print
copy 1-175 messages again then freeze again. But in the gmail web
interface, the number of conversations that it reports as existing in
the folder never changes.