config for ideal setup?
pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Wed Sep 28 10:22:06 BST 2016
I've been trying and failing to get the right configuration for my
ideal mail setup, which goes something like this:
* A daemon that starts up and connects to the IMAP server
* Starts listening for changes to the IMAP side via IDLE and the
Maildir side via inotify/fanotify
* Scans existing Maildirs/IMAP folders and syncs them also while
simultaneously pushing changes from IMAP/Maildir to the other side
* When scanning is done stays open and continues to push changes from
IMAP/Maildir to the other side
* Asynchronously runs mail indexing hooks in quiet periods
* When SIGTERM/etc are recieved, finishes off changes and exit.
Does offlineimap offer anything like this?
For some other purposes I also want something like the save-and-delete
POP3 but for IMAP. Is that available with offlineimap?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project