<DKIM> strict one-way sync?

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at oss.schwarz.eu
Mon Apr 3 11:37:16 BST 2017

Am 28.03.2017 um 18:30 schrieb Nicolas Sebrecht:
> Sorry, you want this one:
>
> https://github.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/blob/master/offlineimap.conf#L500

Ah, that solves the most pressing issue.

I still see an advantage for a complete "read only" mode: For example somehow
I managed to trigger yet another bug where offlineimap gets confused and
detects a "new" folder on my local mailbox. For some other reason that
creation fails also.

I still need time to debug the issue which is why I did not file an issue on
github yet. Probably this is again about some stupid incompatibility in
Exchange 2007 - but I'll get rid of that soon enough (once offlineimap
migrated all the messages to nice dovecot mailbox :-).

Felix