<DKIM> Cannot use offlineimap with gmail

Sridhar M. A. alaymari at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 15:45:12 UTC 2017

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 02:27:39PM +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:

   > > You should either use fingerprint or sslcacertfile but not both.

As I wrote I did use only one of them first. When neither worked, just
tried including both.

   > Of course, once you get one to work as expected it's possible to enable
   > the other. Enabling security options step by step helps to understand
   > what's going on.

I am now on my home machine and faced this problem at my office. I will
try again tomorrow. I remember having run certificate check which said
the certificate had expired. I will post the results tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestions.

--
Sridhar M. A.

God made machine language; all the rest is the work of man.