You are bountifully blessed!!!!

Rev. Mother Janet James kenneith at hokoon.edu.hk
Sat Feb 4 13:31:41 GMT 2017

My Dear Friend,

You are bountifully blessed in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. And May the peace of the Lord be with you.  My name is Rev Mother Janet James; I am 79 years old now.I have been suffering on the sick bed for the past 7 years. Now I believe that my time has come to join my ancestors in heaven. Through divine revelation, I got your email address from the Internet, as the spirit of Almighty God directed me to contact you for this charitable work. I have $8,000,000.00 deposited in a safe location which I want you to claim on my behalf for important charitable projects. I choose to hand over this money to you for this charitable works because l know you have the desire to help people in need. The money was as a result of philanthropic donations made to me a couple of years back. Can you honestly do this for me? If yes please forward to me your particulars and your contact information like private phone and fax numbers so that I will send it to the Finance institution for the release of t
 he fund to you immediatel

Finally, I will like to know what you do for a living so that I can be able to know if your work shall allow you to handle this project that I am committing into your
hand to the glory of the Almighty God and to the benefit of the down trodden and the needy in your City. Get back to me as soon as possible for more update
Thank and Remain blessed in the Lord.

Rev Mother Janet James