<DKIM> Getting OfflineIMAP latest versions to users

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Thu Feb 2 17:21:35 GMT 2017

On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 09:46:41AM +0000, Alan Pope wrote:

> Hello OfflineIMAP developers,
>
> I previously sent this mail to Nicolas directly, he recommended we
> discuss this in the open on this list..

Thank you. :-)

> I was wondering if you’d be willing to have a conversation with me to
> discuss some ideas on how we can help deliver the latest and greatest
> version of OfflineIMAP to more users?

I welcome new ideas. I didn't know about snapcraft.

I think it's fine to add yet another configuration file. However, I
don't think I'll maintain it myself.

Is there any other user here using snapcraft (or similar)?

Is there notifications about the deployement to snapcraft? Do we have to
create a new account?

Is the process fully automated and reduced to add a configuration file?

Is it possible to deploy versions in a branch basis?