<DKIM> Greetings and quick question

Don Bivens dbivens at carolinanetworking.com
Sun Mar 12 23:50:34 UTC 2017

It's not really a Microsoft issue.  Backing up Exchange is not at issue.
Nobody does perpetual backups to capture all emails that may come in or out
EXCEPT through cloud-based archive services.  I can quite easily do the
same thing right now with SMTP forward rules in Exchange.  I was hoping to
keep the folder structure somehow.

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Nicolas Sebrecht <nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net

--
Don Bivens