OAuth misbehaving?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at polka.bike
Sun Nov 26 21:56:01 UTC 2017

Exactly! I think the issue is that XOAuth2 isn't supported on the version I have. I surprised that, if that's the case, a validation check doesn't run first. I checked this theory by setting "foobar_bazbong" be no complaints. Is that something in newer versions at least? Meanwhile I'm working on backporting to fix my problem.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D