OAuth misbehaving?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at polka.bike
Mon Nov 27 17:32:53 GMT 2017

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 06:30:33PM +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 06:17:01AM -0800, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
> > Right. So changing topics, is there a reason to not have validation?
> > It seems to me to be pretty commonplace and serves a legitimate
> > purpose.
> I think nobody ever feel the need.

Well in this case, it would have been glaringly obvious to me that the
version I have doesn't support XOAUTH2 if it had simply reported back
that it didn't know what I was talking about. So doesn't there seem like
it would add a benefit that's not there?

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D