[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v7.2.0 released
nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Sat Apr 7 19:20:11 BST 2018
OfflineIMAP v7.2.0 is out.
wget "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OfflineIMAP/offlineimap/v7.2.0/requirements.txt" -O requirements.txt
pip install -r ./requirements.txt --user git+https://github.com/OfflineIMAPemail@example.com
The biggest change with this release is the introduction of automated tests;
thanks to Chris from http://www.espacenetworks.com.
Robbie Hardwood from RedHat switched the GSSAPI dependency from pykerberos to
python-gssapi because it's more active and has more pleasant interface.
The shebang is fixed back to python2 to fix issues on some environments.
The UI was improved to show both the local and remote foldernames (usefull when
nametrans is enabled).
Thanks to all the contributors.
This release was tested by:
- Nicolas Sebrecht
- Remi Locherer
- Nicolas Sebrecht (9)
- Musashi69 (1)
- Robbie Harwood (1)
- chris001 (1)
- Autmomated testing using Travis and CodeCov.io!. [chris001]
- README: travis: add badge for the next branch. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- travis: add notification to gitter room OfflineIMAP/offlineimap. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- offlineimap.py: fix shebang to python2. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- bin/offlineimap: fix shebang to env python2. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- Port to python-gssapi from pykerberos. [Robbie Harwood]
- requirements: add gssapi as optional dependency. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
- make UI output show local AND remote dirs involved. [Musashi69]
- maxsyncaccounts: improve documentation. [Nicolas Sebrecht]
More information about the OfflineIMAP-project