<DKIM> Offlineimap sync stalls at particular message

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Tue Apr 24 00:59:14 BST 2018

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 03:21:32PM -0400, Josiah Schwab wrote:

> Hello,

hi,

> In order to understand what is happening, it would be useful to see the
> details of the message where it stops.  I tried running offlineimap with
> -d ALL, but this did not provide sufficient identifying information
> (e.g. subject).

Your analysis is correct and the logs don't help.

> Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should do in order to better
> understand what is happening?

Running offlineimap without threads could help `offlineimap -1` (one,
not L).

You might have to manually check this UID. There is help here:

http://www.offlineimap.org/server/imap/error/2016/01/27/error-no-such-number.html

Also, it's possible to ignore the offending message until it's fixed:

http://www.offlineimap.org/configuration/2016/07/18/ignoring-UIDs.html