[ANNOUNCE] upcoming offlineimap v7.2.2

Nicolas Sebrecht nicolas.s-dev at laposte.net
Fri Aug 17 18:05:25 BST 2018

# Notes

I think it's time for a new minor release. This release is small. It's all about
minor bug fixes and minor improvements.

I aim to make the new release in two week, approximately (near the end of the
month). If you'd like more time, please let me know. ,-)
Feedbacks will be added to the release notes and the git logs, as usual.

Thanks to all the new contributors. This release is yours. ,-)

# Authors

  Philippe Loctaux (4):
     Add Archlinux to list of supported distros
     Added ssl certfile on osx for openssl pacakge on homebrew
     Add Archlinux to list of supported distros
     offlineimap/utilis/distro.py: identation fix

  Nicolas Sebrecht (3):
     contrib/release.py: minor UI improvement
     docs/website-doc.sh: minor improvements in comments of versions.yml
     fix dates in copyright lines

  Benedikt Heine (2):
     Fix typo in exception message
     Chain tls_level and ssl_version only if ssl is enabled

  Carnë Draug (2):
     Print username instead of accountname when asking for password
     Check if username is provided before trying plain authentication.

# Diffstat

 contrib/release.py          |  4 ++--
 docs/website-doc.sh         | 10 +++++++---
 offlineimap.conf            |  4 ++--
 offlineimap/imapserver.py   | 14 ++++++++++----
 offlineimap/ui/Curses.py    |  8 ++++----
 offlineimap/ui/Machine.py   |  8 ++++----
 offlineimap/ui/TTY.py       |  8 ++++----
 offlineimap/ui/UIBase.py    |  4 ++--
 offlineimap/utils/distro.py |  9 +++++++--