<DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> python in offlineimaprc

J. Tull heavytull at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:14:03 BST 2018

On +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 04:24:32PM +0000, J. Tull wrote:
>
> > how? this is wat i wanted to do.
>
> Usual python import.
>
> import myfile # In the current directory.

A python "import" command inside the offlineimap rc file? you said
earlier that there is not "import" in the rc file. And i said even
earlier that i tried to assign a python file to "pythonfile" in which
i imported several functions and that these functions were not
working in the rc files. Complaining that there's no module named so
and so.

I get an error message when using "import" in the rc file:
ConfigParser.ParsingError: File contains parsing errors: .offlineimaprc/offlineimap.conf
        [line 25]: 'import ~/.offlineimaprc/pythonfile.py\n'

I didn't put the litteral '\n' at the end of the import line.